Occasionally, you will need to pull reports inside humanity. Most users who are managers/schedulers should have the ability to do so. In order to do so, begin by logging in to Humanity on your computer the follow the steps below:
- Click “Reports” on the navigation bar at the top.
- Select the type of report that you would like to pull. In this case, we are going to pull a report on a specific user to see hours worked over a certain period of time.
- Click on “Time Sheets” on the left navigation panel
NOTE: You will only have the ability to pull reports for those that fall under your responsibility.
- Set your criteria as needed for the report. This includes the time-frame, locations, positions, employees and options, then click the green apply button.
- From here, you will be able to export your file as a CSV file, an Excel file, or print.
As you may notice, the file on this is very long and not easy to scroll through. You can fix this with a little bit of work by transposing the columns and rows or by separating the times worked from total times by using the “Text to Columns” tool.